Faraday v1.0.20 – Pen Test Environment (IPE)
Faraday introduces a new concept (IPE) Integrated Penetration-Test Environment
a multiuser Penetration test IDE. Designed for distribution, indexation and analysis of the generated data during the process of a security audit.
The main purpose of Faraday is to re-use the available tools in the community to take advantage of them in a multiuser way.
Design for simplicity, users should feel no difference between their own terminal application and the one included in Faraday. Developed with a specialized set of functionalities that help users improve their own work. Do you remember yourself programming without an IDE? Well, Faraday does the same an IDE does for you when programming, but from the perspective of a penetration test.
A brand new Faraday version is ready! Faraday v1.0.20 is here, bringing more functionality to our GTK interface and other cool new features.
- Fixed bugs in plugins: Acunetix – Nmap – Nikto
- Removed description from Hosts list in web UI
- Fixed sort in Hosts list in web UI
- Fixed ports sorting in Host view in web UI
- Added search link for OS in Hosts list in web UI
- Removed description from Services list in web UI
- Added version to Services list in web UI
- Modified false values in Hosts list in web UI
- Added search links in Services list in web UI
- Added scrollbar in Gtk Terminal
- Added workspace status in Gtk interface
- Added conflict resolution support for the Gtk interface
- Added search entry for workspaces in Gtk
- Added support for ‘exit’ command inside Faraday’s Gtk terminal
- Improved handling of uncaught exceptions in Gtk interface
- Improved text formatting in Gtk’s log console
- Fixed several small bugs in Faraday GTK
- Added support for resize workspace bar
- Added a quote for imported reports in web UI
- Added support for a new type of report in Qualysguard plugin
Full Changelog: here