Bohatei is a first of its kind platform that enables flexible and elastic DDoS defense using SDN and NFV
The backend folder consists of :
- an implementation of the FlowTags framework for the OpenDaylight controller
- an implementation of the resource management algorithms
- a topology file that was used to simulate an ISP topology
- scripts that facilitate functions such as spawning, tearing down and retrieving the topology.
- scripts that automate and coordinate the components required for the usecases examined.
White paper is available here.
The frontend folder contains the required files for the web interface.
For the experiments performed, team used a set of VM images that contain implementations of the strategy graphs for each type of attack (SYN Flood, UDP Flood, DNS Amplification and Elephant Flow). Those images will become available at a later stage. The tools that were used for those strategy graphs are the following:
- Custom scripts to simulate the attacks
You may download it here.
Original Post: http://www.hackinsight.org/news,533.html